Mondrian console in marquetry. Unique piece
- FR221202 Available
Tribute to Mondrian.
Unique piece. Console in burr ash marquetry, stained tuliptree and Gabon ebony. Base in solid oak. Designed and produced by French cabinetmaker Jacques Lemarchand in 2022.
|Material||Burr ash marquetry, stained tuliptree and Gabon ebony. Base in solid oak.|
|Dimensions||D 30 x W 84 x H 89 cm|
After 20 years of literature teaching, Jacques Lemarchand study at Boulle school in Paris under the direction of André Duguay and Christian Lambert, in order to acquire the fondamental techniques of cabinetmaking; then under the direction of Philippe Devilles, in order to acquire the different figures of geometric marquetry, and perfected a 3rd year under the direction of Bruno Caperon.
In 2010 he completed his training in marquetry, within the GRETA of Applied Arts of the Ecole Boulle (Paris), under the direction of Gabriel Fuchs.
Jacques Lemarchand is based in the Cher, at La Borne, where his workshop adjoins those of the many potters and galleries in the village.
• September 26 and 27, 2015. Tables and consoles, Atelier Les Goths, 18250, Henrichemont,
• November 20, 21 and 22, 2015. Tables and consoles, Galerie La Table d'Eugénie, 75004, Paris,
• March 12 to 20, 2016. Presentation of the Childhood and Wild Tree tables, Salon Art Artisanat 2016, 92120, Montrouge,
• November 18, 19 and 20, 2016. Tables and consoles, From one Generation to the Other, Galerie La Table d'Eugénie, 75004, Paris,
• March 12 to 20, 2016. Presentation of the Vœu(x) tables, Salon Art Artisanat 2016, 92120, Montrouge,
• 28 and 29 September 2019, 8th Assembly of Loye, Lieu-dit Loye, 18220, Morogues,
• September 2019 to June 2020, Galerie Le Totem, 18250, La Borne,
• October 26 and 27, 2019, 23rd Antiques and Contemporary Arts Fair, 18700, Aubigny-sur-Nère,
• 23 and 24 November 2019, Forecourt of trades, Chamber of Trades and Crafts of Cher, 18000, Bourges.