Strombergshyttan

Strombergshyttan was founded in 1876, and was called the Lindfors glassworks until its changed its name in 1933 to Strombergshyttan, when Edward Stromberg, who was formerly head of Orrefors, leased the company in 1933. Together with his son Eric, he devised a way to produce  glass with a bluish-silver hue, which became characteristic of Strombergshyttan. His son Eric bought the company from its owner Axel Traff and his wife in 1945 for 40,000 Swedish Crowns. Immediately after purchasing the mill, they invested heavily to modernize it. The Stromberg family further upgraded the mill in 1960. (We would like to thank Nils Bergqvist for this information)

Furniture on sale

No products on sale at the moment for this designer

+ 33 (0)1 43 33 20 12